Sorry for the profanity, but this website (http://whothefuckismydndcharacter.com/) produces some of the weirdest characters for the D&D world I’ve seen for a long time. And it’s probably best if I give some examples:
- A cynical half-Orc Rouge from a strict monastery, who’s a recovering cannibal.
- A grouchy Dwarf Cleric from the Grave Digger’s Union, who can’t silence the voices
- A mean Tiefling Wizard from a haberdashery who was raised by ghosts.
- An old-fashioned Dragonborn Rouge from a floating city, who always alliterates their anecdotes.
- A soulless Halfling Druid from a theatre company that wants everyone to like them.
- A confident Tiefling Bard from a company of sell-swords who is certain their days are numbered
- A conscientious half-Orc Monk from the pirate-infested isles of woe, who believes the trees can speak to them alone.
- A stern Halfling Barbarian from the gutter, who was brought up to be a librarian
- A curious Gnome Warlock from the Kitching of the local Barracks who is trying to avoid a prophecy